NCL luggage transfer in NYC ?

zounds

Could anyone please tell me if it is possible for us to have luggage sent to LGA when we disembark while we take a non-NCL tour ?  Seems like we have done this in the past, but not in NY. Our flight is at 530 pm.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, zounds said:

Could anyone please tell me if it is possible for us to have luggage sent to LGA when we disembark while we take a non-NCL tour ?  Seems like we have done this in the past, but not in NY. Our flight is at 530 pm.  Thank you.

There aren't luggage transfer services from the cruise terminals to the NY airports...LGA, JFK and EWR. 

Thank you for the quick reply.  Assuming you are correct, I thought Grand Central and/or Port Auth. had lockers for rent, but their web sites say no.  Looks like we may have to cancel the tour and go straight to LGA.  Any suggestions ?

43 minutes ago, zounds said:

Thank you for the quick reply.  Assuming you are correct, I thought Grand Central and/or Port Auth. had lockers for rent, but their web sites say no.  Looks like we may have to cancel the tour and go straight to LGA.  Any suggestions ?

Baggage storage is available at the New York Penn Station Moynihan Train Hall, but it's pricey...I think $20 per bag if you aren't an Amtrak ticketholder.

There are websites or apps for luggage storage such as luggagehero.com . They arrange for storage at a variety of locations, often retail stores of various types. 

6 hours ago, njhorseman said:

Baggage storage is available at the New York Penn Station Moynihan Train Hall, but it's pricey...I think $20 per bag if you aren't an Amtrak ticketholder.

If need be, one can purchase an Amtrak ticket from New York, N.Y., to Newark, N.J., for $10.

• Like 1