Check the refund you got from Pride breakdown in Baltic.

Pentlands

I was on that cruise.  I just got an email from them a few days ago that they were going to refund everything we requested and would be sending a check.  I thought it was odd they would not just reimburse to our account.  Did you get a check?  Did you get an email stating they would pay one amount but sent another.  Fingers crossed they don't mess this up.  I plan on booking another trip.  lol

• 1 month later...

Ship broke down in the Baltic Sea and had to be towed back to Kiel. Many passengers were from US and Carnival flew some back to Uk in time to get their flights back. They paid some standard compensation of one day, but for me I had to hassle them to get some of the money as I paid with two different credit cards and they split the repayment, but 'forgot' one of the card payments.

It was a huge mess with 2-3 hour queues at Guest Services trying to find out how one could get home tec. Many of us left the ship with covid and I reckon I caught it in the crowded lines trying to get back to UK. We, as Brits, were a tiny monority.

I was on both the July 9 and July 21 (ultimately July 24) cruises.  The one-day refund of my cruise fare for July 9 and the 3-day refund for July 21 were refunded to my original form of payment.  The refund amounts checked out as the appropriate calculation of the cruise fare, not including taxes and port charges.  Those were refunded as credits to my onboard accounts for each cruise.

Pentlands, I am sorry you had to fight for your refunds, and I am sorry you ended up with covid.  It was a difficult and stressful time, nothing like what we anticipated for our cruises.   I hope your next vacation goes smoothly.   

I was back on the Pride in September, and it did go smoothly.  😀