The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday September 11th, 2023

richwmn

Very late today; work started really early this morning and didn't stop. I went straight back to the computer when I got in this evening from PT and just finished. Ugh

73 now, only got to 90 today!!

I hope to always remember and never forget why 9-11 forever changed the way we live in America. I absolutely hate (such a strong, ugly word) what happened and the scar it left on our country. 

I deeply love how we as individual people came together to support strangers who were now our family. I wish we would do that during ordinary times and days, not just when extraordinary efforts are needed.

I love libraries  - large and small; fond memories of how special library day always felt. In elementary school, we went as a class 1 day/week to the library; I loved coming out w/a book of my choosing. It still makes me smile.

Not a baseball player, but women players deserve to have a day.

I like Macaroni Salad; no longer enjoy Tequila; have no been to Port Stanley. 

Baby Murphy 🙏💔

Prayers and positive thoughts to all. @Denise T hope the MRI results are in your favor.

I've gotten squat packed for my cruise. I did get the shuttle confirmed and managed to cover the bed with suitcases.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

Just wanted to check in and say hello to all. I find 9/11 to be a difficult day as we had so many friends and relatives working in the city. My cousins in the Fire and Police departments were down at the pile for weeks.My son in law walked home to Yonkers. So many people left us that day and we saw the smoke for months.There were so many heroes .

We disassembled our bed and got it to the basement in the pouring rain. Two neighbors helped my SIL. A beautiful tray of baked ziti came from the woman across the street along with a great salad. People are so kind.

Once the hospital bed arrives we will be able to get our Lou home. 
Good night to all

Thank you for the update Terry.

Prayers 🙏 and kind wishes for you all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1