Just back Equinox 8nt

Hawkstar33

Hawkesbaynz - QV was an outstanding cruise, all the elements that have been cut back at other cruise lines seem to be alive and well at Cunard. And at a ridiculously low price for a standard balcony cabin. Highly recommended as long as you are prepared for full formal attire twice weekly.

Specialty drinks can run high but a basic G&T is $10.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 39august said:

Thanks, MaryLou. I tried to read a book about Buddhism 30 years ago and didn't get past the opening statement, "Life is sorrowful". However, I would give some of these a try. 

5 hours ago, sunkey1 said:

My husband (who very seldom reads leisurely) just read a book about Buddhism and found it fascinating. I tried to read the same book and couldn't get past the second page. To each his own! I do hope that there are still talks onboard the Equinox when we go as I think this would appeal to him.

I think this topic was a one and done.  There was an improv comedian and her husband on board for the cruise and this was presented by him.  I don't think it is an ongoing topic.

12 hours ago, Hawkstar33 said:

You are welcome.  Sorry you have a problem reading without the paragraphs.  

I had no problem reading your wonderfully positive post, Hawkstar33 and from the number of "like" comments, most others didn't have any issues either.  🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foodsvcmgr said:

Hawkesbaynz - QV was an outstanding cruise, all the elements that have been cut back at other cruise lines seem to be alive and well at Cunard. And at a ridiculously low price for a standard balcony cabin. Highly recommended as long as you are prepared for full formal attire twice weekly.

Specialty drinks can run high but a basic G&T is $10.

I totally agree with you, foodsvcmgr!  We have investigated QM2 because DH and I love the "formality" of dressing after 6 p.m. and love the comments about the food selection.🙂. And we have discovered that we can cruise for less in the Queens Grill on QM2, compared to what we are paying in RS or PH (and that includes buying the beverage package on top of room price),  Additionally, DH loves stargazing so having a Planetarium at sea is a great bonus 🙂 .

On 9/11/2023 at 11:05 PM, Hawkstar33 said:

Take 3,  was 3 of the Juilliard School of musics gifted female artists

We saw Take 3 about a year ago.  Probably my second favorite guest entertainers after the original Tenors Of Rock.   3 very talented young ladies.  Would love to see them again.

• Like 2