Carnival Venezia & Disembarking Time?

fair-winds39

Help needed from those of you who have recently sailed on Carnival Venezia. We will sail on Venezia in October and will need to meet up with our private car service after disembarking. I’m guessing we’ll arrive back in NY around 8 AM. I want to advise the pick-up service of an approximate time we should be off the ship. Also, we will need to pick up our luggage in the terminal before exiting and that takes a little time. I know times can vary, but can those of you who have disembarked from Venezia in Manhattan tell me what time you were able to get off of the ship? Don’t know if it matters, but I think there will only be one other ship in port when we return. Thanks in advance everyone.

• Like 1

We got off 9/8, I set it up for 09:30 and we walked out at 09:25.

He was right out front.

I went down to "deck 5" and got tag number 8 on the next to last day for luggage tags. I was # 3 in line.

I'd probably do 10:00 am next time, we checked the luggage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thesmiths said:

We got off 9/8, I set it up for 09:30 and we walked out at 09:25.

He was right out front.

I went down to "deck 5" and got tag number 8 on the next to last day for luggage tags. I was # 3 in line.

I'd probably do 10:00 am next time, we checked the luggage.

Thank you. That sounds good. I think 10:00 should work better.  Thanks for luggage tag info. I forgot about that. 

14 hours ago, fair-winds39 said:

Thank you. That sounds good. I think 10:00 should work better.  Thanks for luggage tag info. I forgot about that. 

They do the luggage tags at 8:00 Am mid ship deck 5 at the Frizzante bar and Lido deck 11 Forward,

Do the Deck 5 and get there a bit early. And lean up against the outside wall right before the revolving door (across from the bar, not the seating area)

We walked up to deck 11 after we got ours just to see and it was mayhem up there!

Tags start at #6 two older ladies were bickering with each other about how many they were taking so I just reached over and grabbed #8.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

How has your trip been?

It has been great. Our itinerary was changed at the last minute due to Hurricane Lee, but despite that we had a wonderful time. Everyone has been so friendly & nice. The CD Joey has been awesome. The ship was rocky last night but hasn’t been too bad today. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

It has been great. Our itinerary was changed at the last minute due to Hurricane Lee, but despite that we had a wonderful time. Everyone has been so friendly & nice. The CD Joey has been awesome. The ship was rocky last night but hasn’t been too bad today. 

That’s great to hear! I didn’t know there was a new CD.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

Has MarcQ been switched to a different ship? I sail Venezia at the end of August. I hope whoever I have is fun!

I think he is just on vacation and is coming back to Venezia. Joey is only on the ship until end of October 

• Like 1

Just now, redsox1584 said:

I think he is just on vacation and is coming back to Venezia. Joey is only on the ship until end of October 

Ah I just saw the other post about CDs. MarcQ is scheduled to come back for my sailing. I haven’t had him before either so I won’t know what I’m missing if he’s still out lol.

I’m SO excited for this cruise!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

I am disembarking tomorrow…I will let you know what time. We will be taking our own luggage off. 

Update - we docked in NYC around 6:30 or so. I am not sure what time they started calling people off but we were in muster station D4 and taking off our own luggage…they called our station around 7:30. We were out of the terminal and in an Uber at 7:55. It was very organized. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

Update - we docked in NYC around 6:30 or so. I am not sure what time they started calling people off but we were in muster station D4 and taking off our own luggage…they called our station around 7:30. We were out of the terminal and in an Uber at 7:55. It was very organized. 

Thanks for the info. I just changed our pick-up to 10. They say we dock at 8. We’ll have to go and get our luggage. If we have to wait for our driver, no worries. I just didn’t want the car service to have to wait for us.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

We also did walk off this morning.  We left our room at 7:20 and were in Penn Station by 7:50. 

• Like 1