Any recent Brooklyn Meraviglia YC passengers? Boarding questions

bphman

I have reviewed the boards regarding boarding in Brooklyn and saw that there was a tent.  Someone had a nice picture of the terminal with tent circled.  I was told that things have changed and the tent is no longer in use.  They said there is a table outside the terminal next to the regular boarding lines.  Wanted to confirm with someone who recently sailed YC.  Haven't gotten much information from MSC customer service.  What is a reasonable time to get to the terminal for early boarding?  Do you still drop luggage at the YC area or the general luggage drop?  We are a month away and looking forward to the cruise.  Thanks.

We are a short hour drive to Brooklyn and I have a car service taking us.  I saw the picture of the tent and have been following that thread.  They apparently moved the location of the tent from the original location and was hoping to get more information.  Is it easy to find and well marked?  What time would it be good to arrive for early boarding?   

This is only one experience but my boarding in May was a mess of cars and I just handed my checked bags to a porter, tipped him instead of dragging it over to the tent since I was let out right at the YC check-in. 

My bags beat me to my cabin and I got to the cabin around 1p after having lunch. YMMV

Thank you for answering my questions, Brighton Line.  My wife is a Marine Park girl.  We have sailed out of Red Hook a few times with Cunard and Princess.  It was very easy with them unlike what I see with MSC.  I won't be the only one looking for the tent, I'm sure.