Port of Miami - Terminal G

UK Fan 78

Has anyone sailed from Terminal G lately? We haven't been out of this terminal since the comeback, so I was wondering about the experience. Also, is here a suite area available now? As I recall, there was previously a separate check-in area for suites, but the general line to get into the terminal was used by everyone. Thanks.

Edited by UK Fan 78

Use google maps to see.  I think you’ll have a hard time getting from Oasis to any other terminal without a cab.  We used one to go from terminal G to Oasis.  No way you could walk, too far, no sidewalk connecting and risk to your life.

I just looked and they are by each other.  So you might be able to do it.  I doubt there are sidewalks though.  

Edited by cruiselvr04
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

We are doing a B2B in December...1st on Oasis then going on an NCL cruise. Does anyone know how  far a walk from Royal pier to new NCL facility?  We will disembark carrying/rolling our own luggage.  Thank you.

I walked from Symphony in Terminal A to Grandeur in Terminal G last year, mainly because I had a lot of time to kill and the free shuttle that Royal offers to S2S cruisers was going to take hours, with no place to sit while waiting.  

It was a challenge because there is always construction going on, and several places don't have a sidewalk on either side of the road.  It was also one of those weird days that was sunny and hot (with no shade), PLUS it rained for a portion of my walk.  That's Florida for ya!

You can also just order an Uber -- drivers will take you around to the other terminal, then just pick up another ride while they are there.  

Don't try to take a cab, though -- one cussed me out for it a couple years ago, even though I tried to pay him extra money.  Something about how they have to pay a fee just to get in line to pick up passengers, and he wouldn't make enough money from such a short trip.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

There’s a very small suite “lounge”.  Water, juice and some cookies.  We were the first to board.  If you want a seat get there very early.  

10 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Suite & P’s entry on left and signed at entrance

Small room beside escalators to the left which they board first 

Probably holds 30 PAX limited seating and if there around 10am no refreshments (Our experience)

Terminal G Miami was a breeze to board 

Thank you both for the info. This helps tremendously as I just wasn't sure of the efficiency of the layout. 

• Like 1