Harmony Comedy Club

kebby7

58 minutes ago, kebby7 said:

Sailing Harmony in 2 weeks. In past have been able to reserve comedy show before boarding but have not seen it listed.

Do you now need to wait til on board to reserve?

do it on the app as soon as you are in range when boarding

• Like 1

Harmony is different than the Allure?  The comedy show opened for booking as soon as the rest of the shows became available.  It's possible they are full but they do leave some spots for reserving on board.  This should be the first thing you do as the Comedy show is the hardest reservation to get due to the small venue.

3 hours ago, Lulu2623 said:

Harmony is different than the Allure?  The comedy show opened for booking as soon as the rest of the shows became available.  It's possible they are full but they do leave some spots for reserving on board.  This should be the first thing you do as the Comedy show is the hardest reservation to get due to the small venue.

You could book everything but the headliner show and the comedy show prior to boarding on harmony.

I was on the 1030 boarding time and was able to secure spots on both shows.

Dont know how others fared at later times.

I was a walk in for the Columbus show and got in easily without reservations.

For our Allure sailing, we weren't able to make any show reservations until we were on board.  I think I've read on these boards that some ships allow for check-in ahead of time and others do not?  If the Harmony Comdey Club is similar in size to the Allure's, it's a VERY small venue.  We weren't able to see any of the comedy shows on Allure.

2 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

For our Allure sailing, we weren't able to make any show reservations until we were on board.  I think I've read on these boards that some ships allow for check-in ahead of time and others do not?  If the Harmony Comdey Club is similar in size to the Allure's, it's a VERY small venue.  We weren't able to see any of the comedy shows on Allure.

The comedy club appeared to be bigger on Harmony than the Allure. 

There was people standing at the back also .

• Thanks 1