Beyond Dining Questions

holech

We are sailing on Beyond in a Sky Suite next year. Our first time in a suite.

I have been looking at the app for our cruise and they list dining times and menus for all restaurants.

1. How accurate are these menus when the cruise is early next year?

2. I see that lunch is served in a few restaurants only on embarkation day. Does this mean we only have the Oceanview Cafe available for lunch on all days?

3. Are Sky Suite guests allowed to eat in Blu or is it only available to Aqua cabins? I've read differing views.

4. In Luminae and Blu, can I order "standard menu" items (fish/chicken/beef) if I don't care for anything on these menus?

5. What are Retreat Lounge hours?  What foods are available (this will change based on time of day I assume).

I think that's it for.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

I wouldn't rely on anything in the app being accurate until you are on ship.

Generally, MDR dining is available on sea days.

Suite guests are assigned to Luminae as their dining room. The host might be able to arrange for you to eat in Blu, but you need to ask first.

I belive on E-class ships, it is not possible to order off the MDR menu due to the location of Blu/Luminae.

Luminae has some entrees not on the menu , need to ask your waiter but can’t order from mdr  . Luminae is also closed for lunch on port days but outdoor retreat  has a small menu and that is open.

Indoor retreat is open all day from early to at least 11pm , they serve appetizers from about 4 to 7 

1.  Menus are the current menus but not necessarily in  the order they will be offered on your sailing.

2. Luminae is open for lunch on embarkation day.

3.  Blu is on a space available basis, arrange this with Luminae MaitreD.  We have been unsuccessful more times than not. 
4.  Main dining menus are not available in Luminae, however things like shrimp cocktail, French onion soup,  Cesar salad, chicken generally are.  If you find the menu in the MDR to your liking on a particular evening you can go there for dinner.

5.  Retreat hours I’m not sure of but early morning to late evening.  There is continental breakfast items in the morning, snacks in afternoon through cocktail time.  No meals are served in the Lounge.

• Haha 1