Can't Log Into HAL

knittinggirl

From the desktop, it doesn't recognize my user name, mariner number or password.   But the navigator app still works for my username and password, though it purged my last cruise.

My husband's account still works.

They also lost two of my four future bookings, but charged me for all four.  I only received the emails to my husband's account.

41 minutes ago, knittinggirl said:

I only received the emails to my husband's account.

Typically, HAL sends e-mails to the person listed as passenger #1 on the receipt/invoice.

Can't respond to your other problems other than to call the Mariner Society about your missing cruises (800 )547-9139 or (206) 626-7359

AFAIK they send only one email confirmation per FCD.  There is only space on the FCD Request form for the one email address, they will all go to that one email account, unless you specified a separate email account for your FCD's. If no email address was mentioned on the request form, then I guess the email address of the lead passenger on the cruise on which the FCD request was made, will be used.

I just received the emails for 4 FCD's and they are not consequetively numbered.

If you have proof of payment (ie the record of the credit card charge for all the FCD's is should be simple enough to have the missing FCD's restored to the appropriate account.