Onboard Services

Munday

I’ve noticed this problem for several weeks. In my Cruise Personalizer, when I select onboard services, then pick, let’s say onboard credits, there is no selection to choose from (see my attached screen shot). Nothing is selectable. Not obc, beverage packages, food and beverage experiences etc. I’m using my iPad. My Wife has the same problem on her iPad. It is the same for all 4 of our pending cruises.

Has anyone else been having this issue?

IMG_6030.png

Maybe try on your smart phones?

With their website app and the downloaded app, you have to keep it updated and clear cache and history frequently. You may need to sign out and back in, to refresh.

Well, that National alert just scared me, almost dropped my phone! 🤣

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Munday said:

I’ve noticed this problem for several weeks. In my Cruise Personalizer, when I select onboard services, then pick, let’s say onboard credits, there is no selection to choose from (see my attached screen shot). Nothing is selectable. Not obc, beverage packages, food and beverage experiences etc. I’m using my iPad. My Wife has the same problem on her iPad. It is the same for all 4 of our pending cruises.

Has anyone else been having this issue?

IMG_6030.png

You may need to contact the IT and explain what has been happening and how long.

They will need:

Full name

Ship and sail date

booking no

Explanation

Askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

I can’t get on cruise personaliser at all now and the ‘having technical difficulties’ notice comes up. Maybe someone at the IT department has already got on to resolving the problem. 🤞

Edited by MissBennet
Spelling correction

I ended up purchasing over the phone. However I’ve found a work around which gives some of the usual options. 
Go to the Booked Guests tab but instead of clicking Access Cruise Personaliser, go on Surprise Someone with a gift under the Helpful Links heading. You have to enter a couple of details about the passenger and that will then bring up some of the onboard services options. I assume that there’s nothing to stop you gifting yourself but I didn’t go through the whole process as I’d already sorted it out on the phone. Might be worth a go though for the OP.

• Like 2

Instead of wasting any more time on this, I think I’ll do the same as MissBennet and just make purchases over the phone. Maybe Princess will fix the problem someday or I will buy an actual PC! Thanks everyone for your help.