How can I reach Celebrity for help arranging some things?

Szt

I’m fairly new so please let me know if I should ask this elsewhere. 
This cruise is a surprise for my hubby for our 10th anniversary. We have the zero proof package but we are also concierge class. I think we get a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. Is there any way to request to have that in our room on arrival? The first day of the cruise is our actual anniversary. 
I know I can buy an occasion package. But I don’t really want to spend $100 on strawberries. 
Any suggestions?

You can indicate that you have a special occasion pre-cruise.  Your stateroom attendant can also make these things happen.  However, being Concierge Class, you could also contact the Concierge as soon as possible after boarding, and they can likely arrange for whatever you like.  If you post which ship you're sailing, someone here may even have an on-board contact. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Thanks 1

We are sailing the Eclipse from LA-Cabo-San Diego. I like the idea of having it there as soon as we enter the cabin. I could get him settled in a comfy spot and take care of it before he goes into the cabin. 
Or, can I request to have it at dinner. I arranged to have a reserved dinner first night. Do they let you do that?

Yes you can have your room attendant deliver the bottle of bubbly to any restaurant on the ship.   You can either drink the bottle supplied or turn it in for a credit against something you would rather drink.

You can also bring it with you if you choose.   

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Szt said:

We are sailing the Eclipse from LA-Cabo-San Diego. I like the idea of having it there as soon as we enter the cabin. I could get him settled in a comfy spot and take care of it before he goes into the cabin. 
Or, can I request to have it at dinner. I arranged to have a reserved dinner first night. Do they let you do that?

you will pay a high corkage fee to have it in the dining room