Oasis entertainment

bullsh

Hello

We are sailing on Oasis December 3rd. My understanding we can book entertainment before boarding. Can we do this through the app.? Where/when can I see the list of entertainment for each venue?

Thank you an advance.

You can reserve on the app or on line.  Sometimes one opens before the other so pays to look at both.  Lately reservations have started opening up on about the 1st of the month prior to your cruise so for you around November 1.  Sometimes it is a few days after but I would start looking a few days earlier.  If you sign up on your roll call it is possible someone may let others know if they see them open.  Sorry can't give you definitive date, it's more of a keep looking.  Definitely don't wait for Royal to tell you they are open, that is usually after many have booked and selection is slim if anything left.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2023 at 8:17 PM, bullsh said:

Where/when can I see the list of entertainment for each venue?

If you set the app to the current sailing (not yours), you should see all the entertainment - assume it will be very similar on your sailing.

I am sailing on the Oasis on November 26th and the entertainment showed up online last week. 

Start checking on a daily basis a month or so prior to embarkation if you're wanting to book early.

Edited by cantellu

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crnagal said:

I'm also sailing on Dec 3rd. Just booked. Unfortunately, the shows are booked. I'm really hoping they open up more spots on the first day of the cruise. Bummed. 

Yes they do. You will find the "box office" near GS on embarkation day.  Make that your first stop and you will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my cruise on the oasis 4 weeks before it sailed and was able to book all shows except the adult comedy club.  I was told to go early and wait in the standby line, by a follow cc'er.  

I went to the comedy club a few minutes after it started and just stood along with others.  I am glad I did as I found them to be very funny. 

As mentioned on here the cruise line has open seats if you go the first day you should be able to get yours.  I met a fellow passenger who had done this,  so it will work.  Or at least it did for them. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cruise Girl Forever said:

I booked my cruise on the oasis 4 weeks before it sailed and was able to book all shows except the adult comedy club.  I was told to go early and wait in the standby line, by a follow cc'er.  

I went to the comedy club a few minutes after it started and just stood along with others.  I am glad I did as I found them to be very funny. 

As mentioned on here the cruise line has open seats if you go the first day you should be able to get yours.  I met a fellow passenger who had done this,  so it will work.  Or at least it did for them. 

Did you book on the app once on board?  

22 hours ago, Crnagal said:

Did you book on the app once on board?  

No, I was able to book as  soon as I downloaded the app at home. I was able to book every show except the comedy show (as that one was full on every time slot).

I booked my cruise and downloaded the app on September 4 2023,  and sailed October 1, 2023.

Edited by Cruise Girl Forever