Explora Journeys sales doubling weekly, pricing will go up

Host Jazzbeau

12 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

approx 500 --there are a lot of TA's among them too.

@Hlitner we just did a booking and ended up on Seabourn -- looked at SS, EJ, Crystal.  All but EJ had 7 day cruises that you could B2B and make a 14 or 21 day voyage. EJ went back and forth several time (example Athens to Venice and Venice to Athens at same ports) making them a non starter. SB was the easiest as the had a 7 day, 14 day or 21 day of these 7 day segments.

Please share how you think the ship and crew handle that volume such as restaurant availability etc if you  are able because while we loved our time on board i wonder how EJ would perform with a karger pax count 

Thank you

34 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

approx 500 --there are a lot of TA's among them too.

@Hlitner we just did a booking and ended up on Seabourn -- looked at SS, EJ, Crystal.  All but EJ had 7 day cruises that you could B2B and make a 14 or 21 day voyage. EJ went back and forth several time (example Athens to Venice and Venice to Athens at same ports) making them a non starter. SB was the easiest as the had a 7 day, 14 day or 21 day of these 7 day segments.

My thoughts exactly on the inability to put together a nice Aegean/Adriatic itinerary for E2 with the ‘new’ schedule.  If they had done something like the inaugural Caribbean E1 Miami to San Juan to Miami 2x7 we would have booked that. We wanted to keep our E2 cancellation deal so we went with a Rome to Barcelona to Barcelona 16-day extended journey. Several new ports for us and makes sense for the flights from US.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Waltershipman said:

Please share how you think the ship and crew handle that volume such as restaurant availability etc if you  are able because while we loved our time on board i wonder how EJ would perform with a karger pax count 

Thank you

I am not on the ship now, this was from my TA who is one of the free mongers.  No issues with restaurant availability and he can easily secure extras at the two specialties if desired.  500 is not very full and only 60% capacity.   Stated that service was exceptional,  Would be more interested in the Christmas cruises which are usually full.

4 hours ago, Waltershipman said:

You must have missed the lol in my post 

Not rude 

That 'lol' could have been you laughing at those you were dissing.  Joking on the internet is more difficult than it seems at first glance.

41 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

I am not on the ship now, this was from my TA who is one of the free mongers.  No issues with restaurant availability and he can easily secure extras at the two specialties if desired.  500 is not very full and only 60% capacity.   Stated that service was exceptional,  Would be more interested in the Christmas cruises which are usually full.

Excellent thank you