Celebrity Ascent dinner reservations

mitchtech

Hi

We will be on the Ascent in January. Last year on the Beyond we had anytime dining and was able to book our dinner reservations  at the complimentary  restaurants. I tried to do it on the app for Ascent and it wouldn't  let me. Has anyone  been able to book reservations  at the complimentary  restaurants  yet?  Can you only do it a certain  days out? Or can you not reserve at all?

Any info would be great

Thanks

Also booked on Ascent in January. Nothing much is open for reservations yet. Check-In for my 7 January cruise not available until 23 Nov. 

The ship is brand new and hasn't even sailed on it's first cruise yet. Expect some lateness on this kind of thing on a new ship.

Edited by CruiseMrB

We are booked on the 1/21 sailing and I have made some MDR reservations.

After seeing the post I ewent to the app and made a dinner reservation for Night 4 at Tuscan.

If you aren't able to make reservations check to see that you are not assigned to traditional early or late seating.  That could be why the computer won't let you make anytime reservations.  Although the E class ships don't have traditional dining of early/late the computer still makes that a option when booking as the system was designed for the S & M Class ships. 

We are on the 1/21 cruise and have booked all of our dinner reservations in the various dining rooms for My Time Dining.  If for whatever reason you cannot get them if you just show up you will get in.  The earlier the easier and quicker it is otherwise it will be a short wait.