Shore Excursions available to book

Tarheeler

We are in a B2B2B onboard the Silhouette, Norway, British Isles and Scandinavia. June 2024.

Each cruise has a port without excursions,  Molde, Norway, Edinburgh, Scotland,  and Gdansk, Poland.

243 days to Sailaway, shore excursion were available since I booked the cruise in December 2022

Edited by gerelmx
  • Like 1

I was shocked 2 months ago when we booked our June 2024 Alaska cruise and all excursions were open for booking, with several sold out or “2 spots left” already in play. I’m used to HAL, where excursions open for booking 6 months before sail date. My advice is review excursions you’re interested in and reserve ASAP after booking your cruise. . 

We found about a month ago that on our upcoming cruise (Ascent Sept 2024), excursions were not only available but also sold out.  Yes, that was more than 1 year in advance!  I keep hoping that X adds more choices.  I have booked some through Shoreexcursions.com because of this.

On 10/20/2023 at 6:28 AM, Woody14 said:

Celebrity often has the excursions available as soon as the sailing is open for booking.   so being sold out 6 months in advance is very common. 

Do they add more slots by adding busses as other lines? Or is it hopeless when "SOLD OUT" shows up?

Actually this is the first time I am booking excursions with them as I have a lot of OBC to burn. Booked some already, but it is really not easy, mostly pretty unattractive and/or sold out.