Info wanted on Miami post cruise tour and airport transfer

YoHoHo

Pre-Covid we would receive in our cabin the form to declare our disembarkation plans such as requested time, walk-off with luggage, purchase O's airport transfer and also an offer to purchase a short tour then transfer to MIA airport for those with later flights.

I don't recall seeing those tours offered online prior to sailing, same as nothing currently being offered, so I don't know if they are a possibility. Trying to fill a few hours before mid-afternoon airport arrival.

I am wondering if they are still offering a post cruise tour with luggage stored below and transfer. Any information such as timing or cost would be appreciated.

I don't expect a great and grand tour given the limitations. Filling a few hours rather than sitting at the airport would be more enjoyable.

Thanks @cswhistler.  I've seen the offer but never paid attention to the details so this is helpful. I knew they offered transfers in various times slots but assumed (oops) the ones with tours were fewer such as one at 8 and one at 8:30 ( I don't know what their current latest "get off" time is. ) . 

If objective is to fill some time debating at 7 for a 4 hour your would not be too beneficial. 

Do you recall how long the tours are (so I can anticipate suitability for airport arrival time) or cost?

You normally have get  off the ship by 9:30 or earlier, no staying on board as they have to do the count down.

If you take their tour you would get off and I believe they drop you off by 3 or so at airport.

One never knows for sure but this has been our experience in Miami.

Here is the way ours worked. Our luggage was put on an enclosed truck. We were put on a Hop On Hop Off Bus, not sure if we started at the terminal or at Bayside. We took the bus on a couple of it's route then came back to the Bayside station. At that point you collect your luggage from the truck and they put you on a shuttle to the airport. It's a pretty inexpensive way to fill a few hours if you don't have anything specific you want to do in Miami and you have a late flight. I'd do it again if I were in that situation.