Adventure of the Seas current condition?

killsport

Hi fellow cruiser. We have been on the adventure two times this year and leave Sat on her again. She is in good shape  considering covic break and disruption of drydock. She did a quick drydock visit to Freeport in Sept 21. Due for a complete in Cadis Spain this fall. There are a few rust spots around the edges but furniture, carpet and the three cabins we were in plumbing,etc worked fine. You will enjoy the ship.       Bob & Nancy. The Villages Florida.      Send you a photo of 4th deck dining area to show you carpet,furniture

image.jpeg.19dc960ab129f22fa2f02a03607f4455.jpeg

We were on Adventure for one of the same cruises that @SilkySal was on.  The problem was the vapers.  They think the smoking rules don't apply to them.  I saw people vaping in a crowded Promenade and never any enforcement of the rules.  It certainly didn't ruin our cruise but I really wish Royal would more diligently enforce the smoking rules they have in place.

That being said, Adventure is in fine shape.  I regularly walked the outside decks and saw never ending maintenance?painting going on.  She may show her age just a little but nothing that will detract from a great cruise.  

• Like 1