Black Friday ands cyber Monday.

bikerunner

42 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Thanks for posting this. I ran the numbers as you suggested. Compared to our very current bookings and recent bookings onboard and via website it is not a great sale or lowest in price as they claim:

75 percent off second guest is 35 percent off 2 guests, and 40 percent off every guest is going on and on, so however they word it.😉

While I was onboard the Equinox this week, they had "upto $500 OBC", of which we got $300 (onboard bkg OBC and the extra promo of upto $500).

So not sure if their sale is great.
I also think they will increase the basic cruise fare.
I also wonder if they will increase cruise fare and include the 3 or 2, now, AI perks.
I will, however, watch out for any cruise planner sales during that period.

Thanks again for alerting.

Its just playing around with numbers.  The "sale" works best if its a far out cruise as those base prices do tend to be lower overall then ones that are closer in.  I look and figure out the price and then contact my TA to see what they have for group pricing, usually much much better than the celebrity prices.  Tho I was a fan of the one time 2017ish I think that they ran 25 dollar deposits with good prices.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Arzeena said:
53 minutes ago, saffy12 said:

I have a suspicion (no data backing this up, but just my thought) that they do these sales on higher port intensive itineraries.  For a Transatlantic (or the Antartica cruise I'm hoping to find a deal on) there are more sea days and therefore more time to sit and drink non-stop where they are likely to lose money on a lower priced drink package.

I hope I"m wrong, as I really want a deal for our upcoming Antartica trip, but it's my suspicion with these sales

They did have a 50% sale on drink packages for our NovTA so much for your suspicion 

• Like 1