Black Friday ands cyber Monday.

bikerunner

Just found this in multiple areas.  Will see how it prices out overall.  

Celebrity Cruises wants guests to “Have It All” this season as the cruise line announces one of its biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals ever.  

From November 10 – December 5, travellers who book a cruise on Celebrity can get 75 per cent off a second guest as well as up to $300 in onboard credit for nearly all itineraries through April 30, 2026.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Celebrity Cruises wants guests to “Have It All” this season as the cruise line announces one of its biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals ever.  

From November 10 – December 5, travellers who book a cruise on Celebrity can get 75 per cent off a second guest as well as up to $300 in onboard credit for nearly all itineraries through April 30, 2026.

Isnt that the same promotion they have offered continuously for the last two years?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, retird said:

Isnt that the same promotion they have offered continuously for the last two years?

All the sales are usually pretty much the same cost.  Best options always have been book very early like when cruises newly released or finding a TA that has great group rates, that is the path I always go with.  

20 minutes ago, retird said:

No they mix it up with $0-500 OBC, 40% off  1st 2 guests, 70 or 75% off 2nd guest, kids sail free, etc.  in the end it works about the same.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

All the sales are usually pretty much the same cost.  Best options always have been book very early like when cruises newly released or finding a TA that has great group rates, that is the path I always go with.  

Book early with TA group rates for the best price...

I am not sure what the Celebrity experience will be in a year or two...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Does that mean book prices will start climb now 🤔😁

I booked the beyond for March 22nd with no onboard credit apart from my future booking bonus. Now they are offering $100 obc and raised the price by $138 Canadian. Do they think we won't notice. 

2 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I booked the beyond for March 22nd with no onboard credit apart from my future booking bonus. Now they are offering $100 obc and raised the price by $138 Canadian. Do they think we won't notice. 

Probably they were hoping none would noticed 🤣

10 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

You'd have to be a fool to miss that. A fifth grade could do the math

We all have seen the post were people actually think they are actually save 75% over the book price 

Has there been a day when  there hasn’t been some kind of sale 🤔😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Maybe they will have some good sales on drink package upgrades?  Hoping to upgrade from classic...

That gave me big laugh, never seen a good sale for the drink package upgrade 

i hoping for 50% off the classic package like they had for Labour Day and Canadian Thanksgiving sale this year  

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

5 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

i hoping for 50% off the classic package like they had for Labour Day and Canadian Thanksgiving sale this year  

There have been reports of such a sale but I have not seen them either...

X does periodic Flash Sales of as much as 50% off on beverage packages and WiFi but it's never all itineraries, just select sailings. I got 50% off both at the end of June for my Reflection cruise in December but have yet to see a decent sale for my Fall 24 transatlantic crossing. I'm not worried though as it's still a year away.

On 10/22/2023 at 9:44 AM, bikerunner said:

Thanks for posting this. I ran the numbers as you suggested. Compared to our very current bookings and recent bookings onboard and via website it is not a great sale or lowest in price as they claim:

75 percent off second guest is 35 percent off 2 guests, and 40 percent off every guest is going on and on, so however they word it.😉

While I was onboard the Equinox this week, they had "upto $500 OBC", of which we got $300 (onboard bkg OBC and the extra promo of upto $500).

So not sure if their sale is great.
I also think they will increase the basic cruise fare.
I also wonder if they will increase cruise fare and include the 3 or 2, now, AI perks.
I will, however, watch out for any cruise planner sales during that period.

Thanks again for alerting.

22 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Just had the 50% off sale on Classic and Premium Pkg, but not on upgrades from Classic to Premium. Silhouette Nov. sailing.

21 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

X does periodic Flash Sales of as much as 50% off on beverage packages and WiFi but it's never all itineraries, just select sailings. I got 50% off both at the end of June for my Reflection cruise in December but have yet to see a decent sale for my Fall 24 transatlantic crossing. I'm not worried though as it's still a year away.

I have a suspicion (no data backing this up, but just my thought) that they do these sales on higher port intensive itineraries.  For a Transatlantic (or the Antartica cruise I'm hoping to find a deal on) there are more sea days and therefore more time to sit and drink non-stop where they are likely to lose money on a lower priced drink package.

I hope I"m wrong, as I really want a deal for our upcoming Antartica trip, but it's my suspicion with these sales

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BucktownChuck said:

New to Cruising, how will they send out the Drink Package Sales?  Through email or is it on the App?

Just have to check your cruise planner of the App, as the sales for Drink Package are not on every sailing.  I have had it for my Nov cruise but not April 24 cruise.  Would make it easy if they do it across the board but nope

• Like 1