"You are required to download the mobile app prior to sailing"

fshagan

33 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I would agree with OP but would use the word "Clutzy"  -   not well implemented and difficult to use.   I only use it when I lock myself out of the room instead of running to the front desk.

Clutz/klutz is quite different from putz for many people.

For many of us, putz would be used as originally defined and would be a way to hide the actual use of a word that can also be the result of being poked by a needle. 

23 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Agree about the CC but one nice feature is that if you have the need - like having your CC hacked while on a cruise.   You can change your CC in the App and it updates the CC on file with the front desk. 

I know many are extremely cautious and choose not to use things like Apple Pay etc.    My own experience is the way we American's handle credit cards in Restaurants opens us to CC abouse.    You give your physical credit card to a waiter -  it ha your CC#, EXP Date and 3 digit code and he walks away often into a back room .... How hard is it to take a quick photo and no need to hack. 

In most of the world - your credit card never leaves your sight and they bring a cc reader to your table and transact your payment.

Ironic about being cautious and not using Apple Pay as it is way more secure than other payment methods. It is the most secure payment method. The merchant never gets your cc number. I always use Apple Pay when available. I have it on my Apple Watch and tap. I have seen an uptake in people using their phone for payments in the past year. The rest of the world has it right about not handing credit cards to be transacted  out of sight. That is idiotic and there are portable terminals. They have had those in Europe for years.