Specialty Dinner Reservations Onboard

2xprincess

4 minutes ago, 2xprincess said:

Thanks in advance -

Just booked for January and unable to get early dinner reservations in specialty restaurants.  Upon boarding where do I head to check for reservations? 

there is usually a table set up somewhere near the atrium where you can make restaurant reservations.  My recomondation is to take whatever time is available, and try to change it on the day of dining.  I have had luck changing late dinner times just by walking up to the restaurant during the day and asking the host at the desk if I can change my time to an earlier time ( or different day).  I also think at the main from desk area, there is a special place for dinning reservations.

They only open up something like 30% of all dining reservations before embarkation day.  As mentioned earlier, there will be a table set up that day.  Sometimes it’s in the Atrium, but more likely in the comedy club.  Any staff member can direct you there.  If we weren’t able to get the times we wanted pre-boarding, that’s our first stop.  We’ve always been able to get our restaurants/times we wanted this way.  I believe you calls do it on the app and via screens by the elevators once you get onboard.

2 hours ago, 2xprincess said:

Thanks in advance -

Just booked for January and unable to get early dinner reservations in specialty restaurants.  Upon boarding where do I head to check for reservations? 

It depends on the ship. It is usually near one of the restaurants, not the atrium.

2 minutes ago, 2xprincess said:

Epic and I’ve been on it before and I just can’t remember 🤣🤣🤣

They're outside LeBistro, in front of Guest Services/Atrium Fwd lobby ... if you come down via the elevators, they are there & not easy to miss, with all the menus on display.