Have it all... questions

torybruno

Sorry... this is probably elsewhere, but when I use the search function it keeps booting me out.  

What are the current drink prices on HA?  With Have it all capping at $11 per drink, I'm just wondering what that would cover?  We like wine with dinner, (not the whole bottle), hubby likes his fancy bourbon drinks and I like to mix it up.  

And it's fun. So long as you aren't completely blotto at the end of the day. Most people carry on responsibly, but I have seen some extreme drinking. Rest assured, I  would never ever be friends with those people. Playing with a full deck is my motto.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Signature package will count any specialty coffees, milkshakes, etc. that you order against your daily limit.  My recollection is that the Elite package only counts alcoholic drinks toward the 15.

My husband and I probably drink more than the average HAL guest (pre-dinner cocktails in Ocean Bar, wine with dinner, often late night nightcap before the bars close) and we’ve never hit the limit even with speciality coffees or other chargeable drinks during the day.

Listening to people onboard who have experienced overages, many have done so by ordering doubles on their drinks, which can add up quickly.

Most of the cocktails that are popularly ordered will be covered by the $11 cap, but as others have pointed out, if you want a pricier drink you will only be charged the difference.

I recommend checking your onboard account on your stateroom television every day or 2.  Occasionally, we’ve had drinks show up at full price even though the package covered them.  This seems to be more prevalent in the speciality dining venues, especially on full capacity trips.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1