Black Friday Sales (Dining Pkgs) on Symphony of the Seas 8/2024

2 minutes ago, Happytime22 said:

Does RCL offer 'Black Friday' Sales on the 3-day Dining Package and Ultimate Dining Packages on Black Friday for the referenced cruise?

It's a 9-day cruise and wondering as I saw somewhere on this site that the sales start around 11/17/23?

The sale should start on 11-18 There will be a discount  but not or maybe no lower than the recent  Halloween sale.

1 hour ago, Happytime22 said:

Does RCL offer 'Black Friday' Sales on the 3-day Dining Package and Ultimate Dining Packages on Black Friday for the referenced cruise?

It's a 9-day cruise and wondering as I saw somewhere on this site that the sales start around 11/17/23?

Generally they have had some good "black friday sales" for many things (dining, beverages, excursions etc).  But no way to know for this year, and obviously not specifically to any ship or sailing.  Just start checking and watching.

2 hours ago, Happytime22 said:

Is there a tool out there that tracks the prices over the past year... to see if you are getting a

'good deal'?

I’m not aware of such a tool, though some people track prices on their own cruises   Prices can vary by ship and sail date (dynamic pricing), and generally prices have risen over the last couple years.
If you really want the 3 day or UDP, you may have to buy it at the best price you see for your cruise and consider that the best deal you can get.  Alternatively, do some math (adding up the value of the specialty meals you really want), decide what the package is worth to you, and only buy if it meets your threshold.

I have been tracking my cruises for several years.  You have a very good shot at getting internet discounts, soda/refreshment, photo and sometimes the key.  Non-Coco-Cay excursions have been hit and miss, but Coco Cay usually has the lowest prices of the year (last year got Coco Cay Club for $89).  Individual restaraunts are sometimes 5%-10% lower.  The actual 3 day and UDP and Deluxe Beverage had no sale difference than any of the other "sales" throughout the year.  Obvioualy, your experience may be different, especially this year.