Private celebration / cake??

Numer3

My son is graduating from college in December. His school doesn’t hold a December ceremony.  We are on a family cruise (30 people) in December. Would it be possible to order a cake and have a place to do a 30 minute get together? 

If so, who do I contact to set this up?
Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, Numer3 said:

My son is graduating from college in December. His school doesn’t hold a December ceremony.  We are on a family cruise (30 people) in December. Would it be possible to order a cake and have a place to do a 30 minute get together? 

If so, who do I contact to set this up?
Thanks! 

If you want to order something pre-cruise:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/treats?p=2

Once you are on board you can go to Guest Services and arrange for a cake and possibly even a "private" area to hold the get together.

Assuming you're all arriving the night before, this might be easier to do before boarding.  Pick up a cake at a local grocery store /get together at your hotel.  Perhaps by the pool.  Would also be a good opportunity for everyone to share plans for the next day.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Dewaldcruiser & Mum2Mercury for the suggestions! The conference room might work, although we are a party of 30. So even just 20 minutes in an unused area… like maybe one of the night clubs during the day, would work. It’s figuring out how to get a cake or dessert is I guess my biggest issue.

I wonder if I would be allowed to bring on board specialty decorated cookies.

And yes, celebrating  the night before departure would have been the best option, but most of us are not even arriving until the day of the cruise. We all live locally in Texas so getting to Galveston isn’t that hard to do. 

Has anybody had any luck bringing on board decorated and wrapped cookies? 
 Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Numer3 said:

Thank you Dewaldcruiser & Mum2Mercury for the suggestions! The conference room might work, although we are a party of 30. So even just 20 minutes in an unused area… like maybe one of the night clubs during the day, would work. It’s figuring out how to get a cake or dessert is I guess my biggest issue.

I wonder if I would be allowed to bring on board specialty decorated cookies.

And yes, celebrating  the night before departure would have been the best option, but most of us are not even arriving until the day of the cruise. We all live locally in Texas so getting to Galveston isn’t that hard to do. 

Has anybody had any luck bringing on board decorated and wrapped cookies? 
 Thanks!

Per RCI’s website, you cannot bring any food on the ship with the exception of dry, non-perishable snack items.