Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

I’m going to have to try sabatinis one night but it’s going to have to be really good to justify being just $4 less than the steakhouse. I think there’s a reason why it’s available every night and the steakhouse is booked up.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

It was a pretty long bar wait. Due to that and having to figure my way around the ship and whatnot was 10 mins late for the welcome to Princess presentation. Looks like they were giving away free mimosas on the way in. But I came prepared.

IMG_6170.jpeg

IMG_6169.jpeg

• Like 9

Seats are really hard to find and how dumb is this. They have all these chairs facing each other  so if course nobody sits in ones that aren’t facing the stage. Half of these seats are worthless for every event I’ve seen in here so far.

IMG_6171.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

On my way here to they were dining fruit carving. Crazy the people that feel the need to stand right in front of them the entire time.

On other ships I’ve seen this on it’s been in an area that has a big screen so they’re projected on the big screen.

IMG_6168.jpeg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Condolences.  Looks like Carr maybe out past your bye week and looks like the Vikes have caught a spark with Dobbs.

We have had our starting QB miss significant time for five straight years. Sign Carr who has only missed two games in a decade..and he gets hurt twice in the first half of the season .

• Haha 1

When they do giveaways here they tell everyone to hold their medallions up. But you don’t really have to do that. They know who is in this room without holding them up.

The grand prize was a bump up to elite status for this cruise. I didn’t win.

IMG_6176.thumb.jpeg.8ce0c1c90f8f917b5a0060990c6a0b25.jpeg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to have to try sabatinis one night but it’s going to have to be really good to justify being just $4 less than the steakhouse. I think there’s a reason why it’s available every night and the steakhouse is booked up.

We went to Sabatini's one night on our Princess cruise. We rarely do specialty restaurants due to the extra cost (MDR is usually fine for us and already paid for), but at $35 we figured why not. We all really enjoyed it, but we didn't try the steakhouse so I can't compare it to that. I would eat there again. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1