Equinox out of Port Canaveral

coaster

Booked again on Constellation out of Tampa for early 2025. Like Tampa as we are 30 minutes away, but drive to Port Canaveral is much better than Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Like the lack of congestion at Port Canaveral and Tampa also. 7 night cruise on Equinox versus a 10 night on Constellation is only around $100 cheaper pp. Is Solstice class worth the premium? Booked refundable on Constellation, so a switch would not be painful.

Edited by coaster

Ultimately, your experience would decide that. If you have not been on an S class ship yet , that may be a great opportunity to try one. 
So far we have been on the M class and the S class , for us the S class is a bit larger with a few more options that are to our liking.

We still enjoy the M class ships too , maybe just a bit more on the S class.

Hope you have a great cruise whatever you decide. 🚢

Like posted they are just different experiences.  Constellation is one of my favorite ships overall.   But the flow of the S class ships is wonderful.  If you’re looking into having more options say for speciality then s class does offer more but not much the only one I really enjoy is the lawn club grille.  That is only on the Reflection and silhouette     I enjoy Tuscan which is on the constellation.  The layout of the ovc I prefer on S class also as it is an open concept instead of row style on c class.  I get amused by when people say ohh the ship is old etc when talking about c class ships. Yes they are older but very well maintained and I would travel 🧳 n any of them if the itinerary was right.  With that I am on the silhouette next week for 14 days b2b sailings.  I look forward to it as I only plan on one more celebrity after this one, TA next year than off to trying smaller lines.   Azamara oceana, ama river cruises all booked 

Since we need to fly from cold weather to warm weather cruising I would go for the longer cruise as both ships are wonderful.  We have sailed both ships many times and also E class and would sail all of them again.  Bottom line for the price difference longer is better for us.