TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

8 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

@TxTeach79 If your district is anything like mine, it’s been really rough and different since COVID. I hope you take time to enjoy this cruise and not worry about those of us following you. You deserve time to just disconnect from it all. Enjoy! 🥂

I feel ya! Honestly this batch of 6th graders is the first group to feel “normal” again if that makes sense. I think they were young enough when it happened that they still learned how to act and be social without impediment. Or maybe I’m just lucky with a good crew of kiddos this year!

• Like 9

Just now, TxTeach79 said:

I feel ya! Honestly this batch of 6th graders is the first group to feel “normal” again if that makes sense. I think they were young enough when it happened that they still learned how to act and be social without impediment. Or maybe I’m just lucky with a good crew of kiddos this year!

I agree. I work in a high poverty district in SoCal and we are still seeing a lot of social emotional issues with students and staff. I can t count the number of school refusals RN. We even have 5 administrators out on stress leave! Definitely take time to relax and enjoy your Vaca. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I agree. I work in a high poverty district in SoCal and we are still seeing a lot of social emotional issues with students and staff. I can t count the number of school refusals RN. We even have 5 administrators out on stress leave! Definitely take time to relax and enjoy your Vaca. 

wow. You’re fighting the good fight. Thanks for all you do. Hang in there and enjoy your holiday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Burrata and oven baked trio are great! They used to have a filet but not anymore Boo! I have had the Veal which is ok as the main. BTW the pasta trio fills me up. Sometimes I ask for that as my main and they bring me larger portions. At least last year on the Caribbean Princess and Discovery they did.

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Burrata and oven baked trio are great! They used to have a filet but not anymore Boo! I have had the Veal which is ok as the main. BTW the pasta trio fills me up. Sometimes I ask for that as my main and they bring me larger portions. At least last year on the Caribbean Princess and Discovery they did.

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

thanks! I can’t wait!

• Like 2

If you’re loving the app delivery (well maybe not with how long your beer is taking- which might indicate they don’t actually have it?)… consider a grilled cheese, Cole slaw, and potato chips with fruit salad and caesar salad from the kids menu. It’s been a yummy meal when nothing else feels right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kluv2cruz said:

If you’re loving the app delivery (well maybe not with how long your beer is taking- which might indicate they don’t actually have it?)… consider a grilled cheese, Cole slaw, and potato chips with fruit salad and caesar salad from the kids menu. It’s been a yummy meal when nothing else feels right.

sold. I had the Caesar the first night and it was tasty. Those free cheese fries sound good too