Trying to enter info on Medallion app but it won’t let me save

puzzums

Hello,

I am attempting to enter my personal information but once entered, the “save” button remains greyed out.  I made sure sure my iPhone is running the latest update, thinking that might be the reason, then tried to enter info again, but still cannot save anything. 

I successfully saved my food allergy, and the part where you show you’ve read the contract thingie, and ordered Medallion accessories, but it refuses to save personal info.  What am I doing wrong?  Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

I recall this was a problem a long time ago and I think I had a similar issue the very first time I entered info (thank God it carries over and you don't have to do it again). I am testing a memory that has consumed much alcohol since that time but in my case I think it was the format I was entering my mobile phone number. I either had to ignore the first "0" or it was something to do with the Country Code (in our case here it is +61)

Another option is give the App a miss and use the option on the Personaliser where it states on the first page of your booking to use a web friendly version if you don't have a compatible device. Might work and save a bit of frustration.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip, leck57.  I hadn’t noticed the teeny tiny print on the web page re: using the web friendly version.  I used that and my personal info is now saved.  It even shows up on that rather annoying app, lol.

• Like 2

It's not you, the Medallion app is one of the worse app around.  It took me months the get the app to accept our (valid) booking number, and now, I can't upload my wife's security photo.  It just makes cruising with Princess a real challenge.  

• Like 1