Add additional diners to our dinner reservations at the MDR?

awfw

We are sailing on the Reflection and wonder if anyone has added addition family members to our dinner reservations from a table of 2 to one for 6.  Have not had any success online but wondered if the maitre de was available before dinner or if I could make those arrangement at my reservation time.  Thanks in advance for any advice!

We did this for a family reunion cruise.

The number of people dining together each night varied .

You can do it through the app once on board as long as you know the cabin number and names or arrange a larger table the night before you want one at the check in tables at the MDR entrance.

You can call your travel agent or Celebrity and ask that the reservations be linked. Once linked you can book reservations for the total or partial group in your party. ( it may be hard to find reservation for six).

You can do this for speciality restaurants as well but the person creating the reservation has to pay for the meals if booking prior to boarding on the ship. 
I am on the Reflection in December and there appears to be more availability for 4 or 6 tables then 2 seaters.

55 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

Did you read the already posted information in this thread before posting?

While I agree with that comment.... Its not clear if they know how to do it, but couldn't.. or if they don't know how to do it.  

Yep, its online/app, but knowing it is there, how to find it and how to do it are all key items.

When in doubt, call Celebrity or your TA.