Where is the add insurance or transfers option when booking online?

rocklinmom

I haven't booked a cruise yet this year, the last time was Fall 2022, and I just did a mock booking for a summer 2024 cruise...where are the options to add cruise transfers and insurance? Once I log in it propagates my name and info, I add my cabin companion, then it used to go to the add transfers screen, then to the add standard or platinum insurance screen. Now it just goes straight from our names to the pay your deposit and book screen. When did they change this? So if I want to book with insurance do I have to add it in later in the Personalizer? 

On the web page, after you click on manage this cruise. Under the summery a little ways down you'll see booking details to the right there should be a box that says cruise with confidence. Princess vacation protection link is there. Transfers can be found under the travel link.....hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Moondogy said:

On the web page, after you click on manage this cruise. Under the summery a little ways down you'll see booking details to the right there should be a box that says cruise with confidence. Princess vacation protection link is there. Transfers can be found under the travel link.....hope this helps.

Thank you, so it's been moved to the Personalizer then. I will miss being able to see the insurance amounts when booking, guess I'll have to dig out my calculator and compute it myself LOL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Many people do not scroll down far enough on the travel tab to find the transfers.  They see the flight info at the top and think that this is all that is on that page. Transfers are below the flight section. 

Note that although OP is booking online, those of us who use TA's do not have this transfer option. Transfers must be booked through the TA.

image.thumb.png.41f1b5414b92d58f19676f8f5b88d680.png

8 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Note that although OP is booking online, those of us who use TA's do not have this transfer option. Transfers must be booked through the TA.

image.thumb.png.41f1b5414b92d58f19676f8f5b88d680.png

Ah! Good point! I have only booked one time with a TA so I'm used to always seeing the transfers section. Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to clarify, as I always saw the Princess Vacation Protection Plan amounts when booking online before I made payment, also.  We can make our deposit and then go back later and add the Princess Vacation Protection Plan later?