Anyone having trouble logging into NCL?

Russiamomm

This is so bizarre.  I always just stay logged in.  No issue first thing this morning.  But somehow I got logged out on my iPad.  Now I simply cannot log in.  I tried searching for cruises (not logged in because it won’t let me) and it shows no cruises available at all!  It’s bizarre.  I can log into the app on both the iPad and the phone.  I can log into the website from the phone, but not on the iPad.   I have closed out of the site multiple times and restarted the iPad.  No luck.  Cannot log in.  All other sites are working fine.

Anyone dealing with anything like this or have suggestions?

7 minutes ago, depplep said:

No trouble here. Just logged in.

Thanks.  It’s making me a little nuts.  Keep hoping it will fix itself.  I try to log in and it looks like it’s working but brings me right back to the login screen.   Sigh.

38 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

This is so bizarre.  I always just stay logged in.  No issue first thing this morning.  But somehow I got logged out on my iPad.  Now I simply cannot log in.  I tried searching for cruises (not logged in because it won’t let me) and it shows no cruises available at all!  It’s bizarre.  I can log into the app on both the iPad and the phone.  I can log into the website from the phone, but not on the iPad.   I have closed out of the site multiple times and restarted the iPad.  No luck.  Cannot log in.  All other sites are working fine.

Anyone dealing with anything like this or have suggestions?

Clear your cache and cookies and it will be just fine.

• Like 1

Had to change my password.  And because of clearing cache and history, it triggered a cascade of logins and password updates.

I am very good about not using the same password on different accounts, but it sure makes keeping track a pain.  I don't want to use a password keeper.

44 minutes ago, stjohnbeachlover said:

My husband had the same problem logging in. We even called twice. By time they got him logged in, he now has a 1:00 boarding time and mine is at 10:30.

Not a boarding time...a check-in time. And while chances are very slim that anyone will even look at your documents, you can still both get into the port terminal at 10:30. 

30 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Not a boarding time...a check-in time. And while chances are very slim that anyone will even look at your documents, you can still both get into the port terminal at 10:30. 

We will go at my time (10:30). If they don't let him on, I will wave to him from the ship with a drink in my hand. LOL.

• Haha 3