Pincho Tapas Bar items question

D_And_K_gocruising

Does anyone know of a thread that has pictures of the items at Pincho's?  I've found folks talking about it, and what they got, but we're just not that familiar with some of these items to know what they look like / how big of portions you get etc etc.  Thanks in advance if anyone has pictures of the individual items 🙂

23 minutes ago, D_And_K_gocruising said:

Does anyone know of a thread that has pictures of the items at Pincho's?  I've found folks talking about it, and what they got, but we're just not that familiar with some of these items to know what they look like / how big of portions you get etc etc.  Thanks in advance if anyone has pictures of the individual items 🙂

You might want to check-out: 

(Thank you @OrcaGirl!!!)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stefmaia said:

Thanks, Been there, seen that.  Still just a few quick pics, but doesnt tell you what the items area.. And for sure doesnt have them all..  Guess I'll just have to experience it in a couple weeks lol.. And will have to make sure I take pics and post and label what they are 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, D_And_K_gocruising said:

Thanks, Been there, seen that.  Still just a few quick pics, but doesnt tell you what the items area.. And for sure doesnt have them all..  Guess I'll just have to experience it in a couple weeks lol.. And will have to make sure I take pics and post and label what they are 🙂

@BirdTravelsusually does excellent pictorials, perhaps Bird can help?

2 hours ago, D_And_K_gocruising said:

Yea, I saw that, but not 100% exactly sure what each dish was.  🙂   Did give an idea of sizes though. 

We ordered four things to share between us, which you should be able to match up to the photos in my thread:

1. Mixto de Quesos & Charcuterie - this was large, definitely good for sharing, a couple of cheeses, a couple of meats, sliced apples, and some caramel-but-not-really-type dip, the waiter didn't explain what was what
  2. Patatas Bravas - five small pieces of potatoes, very good, the husband could have finished that dish on his own and easily ordered another
  3. Panceta - one piece of pork belly on a piece of bread, sooooooo good, a little hard to split, would have gladly ordered two or more of these
  4. Gambas al Ajillo - garlic shrimp in butter, with a few pieces of toasted baguette, this was very good and easy to share between two people, didn't feel I needed to order another

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OrcaGirl said:

We ordered four things to share between us, which you should be able to match up to the photos in my thread:

1. Mixto de Quesos & Charcuterie - this was large, definitely good for sharing, a couple of cheeses, a couple of meats, sliced apples, and some caramel-but-not-really-type dip, the waiter didn't explain what was what
  2. Patatas Bravas - five small pieces of potatoes, very good, the husband could have finished that dish on his own and easily ordered another
  3. Panceta - one piece of pork belly on a piece of bread, sooooooo good, a little hard to split, would have gladly ordered two or more of these
  4. Gambas al Ajillo - garlic shrimp in butter, with a few pieces of toasted baguette, this was very good and easy to share between two people, didn't feel I needed to order another

lol I would’ve never guessed the one plate was the potatoes lol.  Thank you for saying what you had.