On hold for 2.5 hours now

mlainfl

4 hours ago, 4Nathan said:

1-888-859-7692. I book direct with Celebrity so select option 2, then 1.  A call back option is offered.  I used it twice yesterday and was called back in the estimated time frame I was given.  I also just checked 2 minutes ago and the call back option is still offered.  Hope this might help.

we had a good experience with that call back system.  The  agent who called us  back was very helpful.

More recently we  got right through to an agent in Miami..called around 8 am est

2 hours ago, mnocket said:

Call centers and Interactive Voice Response systems are proof there is a hell😈

How much does it take to have a system like other companies I deal with that have an announcement on the main reservation line that says "Rather than staying on the line, we can call you back..." Not with Celebrity.  

46 minutes ago, keesar said:

How much does it take to have a system like other companies I deal with that have an announcement on the main reservation line that says "Rather than staying on the line, we can call you back..." Not with Celebrity.  

that was the Callback system we utilized...call back was prompt and professional. Apparently   it is not always operating. Maybe depends on call volume.

Edited by hcat

I left a callback number as was advised.  I have not heard back.  Very disappointed in Celebrity for our first cruise since the start of the pandemic.  Fortunately we have choices.  Celebrity may not be our suite spot going forward or the that matter this Asian cruise on Solstice in a Royal Suite.