Princess Plus 60 perks

mthomp5

Hello fellow CC members!

Wanted to share my situation and see if anyone experienced the same. 

Here’s my situation with Princess Plus60 and a 2025 cruise: In June 2023, I booked a cruise departing on 9/20/2025 with Princess Plus paying $60 a day per person. At the time, Princess Plus included: WiFi, crew appreciation, plus beverage package, premium desserts, 2 fitness classes and free medallion shipping. 

I refared in September 2023 with the Labor Day sale. There were no changes to the Princess Plus perks as when booked in June. 

Currently with the Black Friday sale, fare has dropped a small amount and Princess Plus perks now includes 3 new perks: 2 casual dining, OceanNow delivery and Room service delivery.

My TA has tried to get those 3 new perks added to my booking but has not been able to.  She has even tried to cancel and rebook me and still can’t get those new perks added.  She has spoken to 3 people at Princess and has had it elevated to a special department.  With the holidays, we may not hear back for at least a week.

Has anyone encountered this with the Princess Plus new perks and a late 2025 cruise where the new perks were not originally listed when booked but now are and still can’t get the perks with a new booking?

I’m debating about rebooking with standard fare while the Black Friday sale is still on (fare is a little  lower) and then just buying the Princess Plus package once onboard. Hoping they will still allow that in 2025. Purchasing Princess Plus early doesn’t seem to give me any benefit like locking in at a lower price since recently, increased pricing includes additional perks which earlier lower pricing excludes.  

So my questions are:

Has anyone encountered not being able to get the full advertised Princess Pkus 60 perks?  If so, how did you resolve it?

Any downfall to booking standard fare and just purchasing Princess Plus onboard?

Thanks!

AFAIK, all Princess Plus at the $60 rate gets all the published Plus perks, even the newest, regardless of when booked. It's the $50 (and $40) packages that are limited. The Travel Summary has often been lagging as to what perks are included.

The only downfall of booking Plus onboard is that the number of packages are supposedly limited and if they've already been sold, you're out of luck. That said, I have not read of anyone having that problem - yet.

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

AFAIK, all Princess Plus at the $60 rate gets all the published Plus perks, even the newest, regardless of when booked. It's the $50 (and $40) packages that are limited. The Travel Summary has often been lagging as to what perks are included.

The only downfall of booking Plus onboard is that the number of packages are supposedly limited and if they've already been sold, you're out of luck. That said, I have not read of anyone having that problem - yet.

Thanks for your reply!  Logic would have it that if you paid $60, you should get all the perks that come with it. I heard about the travel summary updates lagging. I’m leaning toward leaving it as is and hope Princess does the right thing.  

When the newest perks came out for the 2 casual dining, OceanNow delivery and room service, it seemed like they called it an “Enhanced Sailing” or something along those lines.  My ship/sail date was not included originally. I had called Princess at the time and the agent told me that it was too soon to tell if my sailing would be an enhanced sailing.  But now those new perks are listed under this sailing. 

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

Those parts of Plus 60 have never shown up on my travel summary but they were on my app once I boarded. Don’t worry if you paid $60 per day you have those parts of the plus package 

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I feel a lot better now. I’ll leave it as is so don’t have to deal with purchasing onboard and potentially them reading their limit. 

35 minutes ago, mthomp5 said:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I feel a lot better now. I’ll leave it as is so don’t have to deal with purchasing onboard and potentially them reading their limit. 

As further assurance you can go on the app and go to packages. It will tell you there is no package but will direct you to the cruise personalizer which will show you what you purchased

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, memoak said:

As further assurance you can go on the app and go to packages. It will tell you there is no package but will direct you to the cruise personalizer which will show you what you purchased

Thanks!  That was helpful!  I see this….so it looks like it lists all the items purchased with the package.  So looks like all is in order.  IMG_3490.thumb.jpeg.9cf5ab69ef6c9b35f4cac48537ee0b48.jpeg

• Like 1