Mahogany Bay Port area beach - by wheelchair???

PaulC29

Been a while since we stopped in Mahogany Bay and last time we didn't even go to the port beach - Just wondering If the beach area has stone/wood pathways if those of us in wheelchairs wanted to hang out closer to friends/family that want to visit the beach such as a pavilion/patio area.  Wheelchair user does NOT need to get physically on the beach or in the water.  Saw on youtube the walking path from the port to the beach is stone but all videos I've seen stop before getting to the beach Or just show the sand/beach chairs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/7/2023 at 10:08 AM, 2and2 said:

Is there a shuttle or tram to the beach? Do they have resting chairs or benches along the way?  How far of a walk is it?  The overhead chairlift is not an option because of mobility.

I need this info also. Golf carts or pedi-cabs would work for me too.

Anyone been there lately? Any info?

1 hour ago, Tennessee Rose said:

I need this info also. Golf carts or pedi-cabs would work for me too.

Anyone been there lately? Any info?

We stayed on the ship. We could pretty much see everything from the ship.  We were not going to stake out a spot on the beach so we enjoyed the ship top deck. I noticed that the sky lifts would stop ever now and then for slower passengers.  YouTube videos show many nice benches along the walk once you make it up the incline to the path to the beach.  We did not see many seats prior to that.  We decided that with our mobility, the effort to get there and back would not have been better than enjoying the pool deck on the ship, and not getting all tired out .  It rough getting old 

On 12/7/2023 at 10:08 AM, 2and2 said:

Is there a shuttle or tram to the beach? Do they have resting chairs or benches along the way?  How far of a walk is it?  The overhead chairlift is not an option because of mobility.

There is no tram. It's about a 5-10 minute walk for mobile people. There are benches on the way where you can stop and rest.