To upgrade or stay?

PatandStu

I booked a Bella inside & have just received an offer to upgrade. On the email it states my cabin number - I had no idea one had already been assigned to me! I like the location of that cabin if indeed this is where I’ll ultimately be.
To upgrade to Oceanview is minimum $60 CAD pp. But those are all on deck 5 under or over potentially noisy areas.  I’m concerned about claustrophobia in my inside so I’m struggling with my decision.  But that $60pp could pay for an excursion. Dang, I don’t like being on such a strict budget! 
I’ve read fabulous stories of folks booking Bella interiors & magically getting a balcony! A girl can dream, right? 
What would you do? 

How far off is your cruise?  If you decide to pass, you might get another later on.  We had a Bella gty balcony on Divina, over a lounge with live music.  We could barely hear it.  It became a game to discover which song they were playing…. I have an OV cabin on Seashore next month.  There are no passenger facilities on the deck below.  Your decision should depend on which ship you are on, and what type cabin they assigned you.  If it is a triple or quad with bunks on the walls, I would grab the chance to upgrade.  EM

Cruise is 49 days away on the seashore on deck 13 aft.  It looks like passenger decks above & below.  But it also shows 2 black squares which means 2 overhead berths which I assume is quad. Why is that a bad thing? 
I don’t like it when decisions come down to $$ but that’s my situation this year. 

Thanks Essiesmom.

still trying to decide on upgrade 

coincidentally, my boss just asked me to work overtime in December (in health care & closed for 10 days over Christmas so trying to clear backlog before then). 
Decision may have just been made! Overtime pay put to good use!