Celebrity App Question

cwayne

Celebrity app Captains Club points are incorrect. The Captain Club points are correct on our account when I sign into that. It's only the app that is incorrect. I have contacted the Captain's Club who basically responded with "we can't help you" . It doesn't change our tier level (elite), but another couple of cruises and there will be a difference between the app and our online account. Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks!

1 hour ago, cwayne said:

Celebrity app Captains Club points are incorrect. The Captain Club points are correct on our account when I sign into that. It's only the app that is incorrect. I have contacted the Captain's Club who basically responded with "we can't help you" . It doesn't change our tier level (elite), but another couple of cruises and there will be a difference between the app and our online account. Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks!

We recently had a problem where DH’s points in both the app and his online account did not reflect his last two cruises nor any power up points.  All of his cruises were correctly listed on his account, but the total never moved.  We thought we had the problem resolved when we were on our last cruise, but it was not fixed.  When I recently called CC they just matched his total to my total.  
We aren’t planning to cruise until next Fall so won’t know if his point total will update for almost a year.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

The app is frequently incomplete and incorrect. If your points are correct, when you sign on to your account on your tablet, or laptop, that’s all that matters.

Thanks! The account is correct. I may try  reloading the app once we've gone on the next 2 cruises. I'm not going to try that now because we've already done check in for the first one and the 2nd one will be next Monday and it may just mess that up. 

15 minutes ago, rotoal said:

We recently had a problem where DH’s points in both the app and his online account did not reflect his last two cruises nor any power up points.  All of his cruises were correctly listed on his account, but the total never moved.  We thought we had the problem resolved when we were on our last cruise, but it was not fixed.  When I recently called CC they just matched his total to my total.  
We aren’t planning to cruise until next Fall so won’t know if his point total will update for almost a year.

I'll let you know if ours changes after our cruise.