Alaska 2025 sailings should be released this week

Cruise till you drop

• Cruise till you drop changed the title to Alaska 2025 sailings should be released this week

Noticed tonight that the ‘25 itineraries are showing on the website but the land tours aren’t detailed and when you try to book you can’t get to the page where you would choose your type of cabin…just says no cabins available. Guessing IT department is still loading? Typical X. 

We enjoyed the September sailings very much, had warm temps and little rain both times, contrary to what many predict. We enjoyed less children, no bugs, cheaper fares and still lots of wildlife including the salmon runs especially in Ketchikan. I did miss seeing snow capped peaks which is why we’re looking to do it again in the Spring. We do want to add in a pre cruise land tour thru the ship but X isn’t making it easy. Very little detail as to what is included at each stop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Noticed tonight that the ‘25 itineraries are showing on the website but the land tours aren’t detailed and when you try to book you can’t get to the page where you would choose your type of cabin…just says no cabins available. Guessing IT department is still loading? Typical X. 

We enjoyed the September sailings very much, had warm temps and little rain both times, contrary to what many predict. We enjoyed less children, no bugs, cheaper fares and still lots of wildlife including the salmon runs especially in Ketchikan. I did miss seeing snow capped peaks which is why we’re looking to do it again in the Spring. We do want to add in a pre cruise land tour thru the ship but X isn’t making it easy. Very little detail as to what is included at each stop. 

I do not see any summer '25 Alaska cruises listed.

Just booked the Summit one way southbound for end of May ‘25…wanted a SV and there’s so few of those. Oddly, the cruise tours aren’t available yet so we’ll have to add that when they get them sorted. 

I believe, if memory serves, that the Solstice will do the round trip out of Vancouver, Edge round trip out of Seattle and Summit the one ways Vancouver-Seward-Vancouver. 

• Like 2

That's correct. My mistake, sorry. I looked at the Edge itinerary, and am unimpressed. We were on the Ovation last year with a much better itinerary. I guess we'll go back to Royal or Princess. We love the Edge Class, and that would have been our 1st choice.