Looking for person w/ Verandah on Oosterdam Deck 7 -- Q ab. Shower

crystalspin

14 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I was just reading a dis-jointed thread and someone asked about Oosterdam showers that are not within tubs. I clicked out to check the deckplans and now I CANNOT find the thread. Help!??

Did you comment or “like” anything on the thread? If so, you can check your activity and backtrack. 

4 hours ago, Andi Land said:

Did you comment or “like” anything on the thread? If so, you can check your activity and backtrack. 

Apparently not, Andi! I just think it is so odd that I can't find the thread! I wanted to tell her that there are two "Shower Only" cabins on the Vista ships, not noted on the deck plans and they are the "Insides with a Window" on the Observation Deck. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 2:17 AM, crystalspin said:

I was just reading a dis-jointed thread and someone asked about Oosterdam showers that are not within tubs. I clicked out to check the deckplans and now I CANNOT find the thread. Help!??

Go to your web browser history…

17 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Might the thread have been taken down? ( Was a topic getting out of hand?)

Or moved?

Yeah, I don't know! It wasn't offensive by my memory, just disjointed with unrelated questions being asked. The person I was trying to help, wanted a shower without threshhold and I found another couple to suggest, but it seems they are not scanning the HAL board and my topic could just go away!

My browser history is not helpful as I spend hours per day on the web and not only CC!