MDR steaks

Silverspringcruiser

11 minutes ago, 0106 said:

I was honored to share a Fruits de Mer at Rudi’s with @kazu  I believe that she would agree that it was the best lobster we had on the Rotterdam TA.  I think that she will confirm that it was a cold water (Maritime?) lobster.  🦞

It was very good lobster Indeed.  I was delightfully surprised and like you, Tina, I do know my lobster. 😉 

I’m glad you used the term Maritime lobster.  I always get a bit of smile on my face on “Maine” lobster.  Lobster from our Atlantic Ocean here in the Maritimes migrated to Maine so as far as I’m concerned whether it’s Maine or Atlantic Canada, it’s Maritime lobster.  it’s all good and Maritime lobster is the best 🙂 

• Like 1

Admittedly I would not know the difference between Maritime or Caribbean lobster, nor would I know the difference between prime & choice beef.  What I do know is that I have ordered the included steak from MDR that was better than what I got from Pinnacle.  I don't eat seafood- so chicken, pork or beef are always my choice.  I have ordered many a steak in MDR, sometimes it is tender & good, other times not so tender.  Just luck of the draw I guess.  They had steak on lido a few times on our recent 10 day cruise- usually pretty good.