Power points on Coral Princess

21 hours ago, possum52 said:

He’s had it on for two weeks now, we’ve learnt to be organised. Until the wound heals, it seems the machine will be used. We may know more today as Rob has a review at the hospital with the vascular surgical team later this morning. 

Hi Leigh

How did Rob go, good news we hope.

Regards

John

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Hi Leigh

How did Rob go, good news we hope.

Regards

John

Thanks John, he went well. Although very tired and in pain by the time we arrived home - the taking down of the dressing, the doctor prodding and then the nurses applying the new dressing and attaching the negative pressure machine all contribute to this. The doctor was happy with how the wound is healing, and all seemed good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

Thanks John, he went well. Although very tired and in pain by the time we arrived home - the taking down of the dressing, the doctor prodding and then the nurses applying the new dressing and attaching the negative pressure machine all contribute to this. The doctor was happy with how the wound is healing, and all seemed good. 

Good news that it is healing ,  not so good with the pain.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Good news that it is healing ,  not so good with the pain.

Thanks Mic, the pain subsides after awhile usually. Fortunately it is usually only twice a week. I think what made it worse was that Rob thought he could walk what for me was a short distance to the car, but ended up not so for him. I had dropped him off at the door and then parked and walked to the clinic building. So if we have to do this again. I will go and collect the car and come back and pick him up. 

How is your achilles Mic?

1 hour ago, possum52 said:

Thanks Mic, the pain subsides after awhile usually. Fortunately it is usually only twice a week. I think what made it worse was that Rob thought he could walk what for me was a short distance to the car, but ended up not so for him. I had dropped him off at the door and then parked and walked to the clinic building. So if we have to do this again. I will go and collect the car and come back and pick him up. 

How is your achilles Mic?

Its good to push yourself in these things, but he shouldn't over do it either, could set him back if pushed too far.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I will post in the other thread where we discuss these thing.

Hi Mic, was not aware you had an achilles problem, they can be very debilitating.

Not aware of the other place where you discuss these things, so good luck with it.

Regards

7 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Hi Mic, was not aware you had an achilles problem, they can be very debilitating.

Not aware of the other place where you discuss these things, so good luck with it.

Regards

Cheers, I will be fine.

the other thread is Now for something different.

• Like 2

And we’re back in the land of mobile signal. DW is just showering and getting dressed before we go for breakfast. 
then it will be time to clamber off the ship, retrieve our car from Portside, and head for home. 
We had 50 OBC due to our shares. DW had a couple of soft drinks and we purchased our boarding photo. This still left $8 so I explored the shops last night and got DW some chocolates. 
It was an effort to get away for this short cruise but worth it for the refreshing break we’ve enjoyed.
Now, let the silly season begin! 🎄🎅

998bb985943c4e1199210e27b0aa8153.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sparky74 said:

And we’re back in the land of mobile signal. DW is just showering and getting dressed before we go for breakfast. 
then it will be time to clamber off the ship, retrieve our car from Portside, and head for home. 
We had 50 OBC due to our shares. DW had a couple of soft drinks and we purchased our boarding photo. This still left $8 so I explored the shops last night and got DW some chocolates. 
It was an effort to get away for this short cruise but worth it for the refreshing break we’ve enjoyed.
Now, let the silly season begin! 🎄🎅

998bb985943c4e1199210e27b0aa8153.jpeg

Lovely photo!! Great you're feeling refreshed. Don't think I could do a short cruise (though I wouldn't knock it back if someone offered it!😂) - I wouldn't want to get off!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1