Carnival Magic - Debarkation time in Miami

wdwfamily

Typically you can be off the ship before 8AM, especially if you have priority debarkation. But that is not a hard and fast rule. Lots of factors can affect that. What time is your flight, assuming that is the reason you're asking?

15 hours ago, wdwfamily said:

Hi All,

We are trying to figure out transportation from the Port to the airport on the day we arrive back to Miami. Does anyone know what time self carry walk off usually starts on the Magic? 

Thanks much!

Yesterday we were off the ship at 7:30 am from the Magic 

On the other hand parking and traffic in

Miami is the worst 

Be prepared 

• Like 2

I agree unless something crazy happens and the ship arrives to Miami 4 hours late, you'll have no issue making the noon flight.

I've never pre-booked an Uber for Miami but I'd probably do 8AM. I feel that you'll be able to get off the ship by 8AM even if you're not a priority guest.

On our last trip on the Horizon, our friends pre-booked an Uber because they feared it would be hard to get one due to an event in town.  The price was double what I had paid a previous year so I did not pre-book.  I had no issue getting an uber and paid a lot less than my friends that prebooked.  

I have never had an issue getting an uber/Lyft.  Might have to wait a few minutes, but there are plenty.  Plus if you are off by 8-8:30 you have plenty of time.

• Like 2