Divina Cabin Question

lele100

Hello, I booked a deluxe ocean view in cabin 13229.  It is a aft cabin.  However when I look at some older pictures I see it as a small balcony.  Does anyone know if it is truly an ocean view or a small balcony.  Very confusing

53 minutes ago, lele100 said:

Hello, I booked a deluxe ocean view in cabin 13229.  It is a aft cabin.  However when I look at some older pictures I see it as a small balcony.  Does anyone know if it is truly an ocean view or a small balcony.  Very confusing

A video of 13222 I found on cruisedeckplans.com shows that cabin has a small balcony I and I assume so does all the others  The description calls it a Juliette balcony and says it is only about 2-foot wide. 

6 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

A video of 13222 I found on cruisedeckplans.com shows that cabin has a small balcony I and I assume so does all the others  The description calls it a Juliette balcony and says it is only about 2-foot wide. 

I know right? however, I booked it on MSC as a Oceanview deluxe room. That’s why it’s so confusing.

4 minutes ago, lele100 said:

I know right? however, I booked it on MSC as a Oceanview deluxe room. That’s why it’s so confusing.

I assume that is because the balcony is not wide enough to have a chair so you have to stand and view the ocean.  

This picture of 13229 from 2015, shows the door leading out to the balcony. As you can see, it is not very deep. (zoom in on the picture). 

image.png.bfc1d41ff280c5c330d8eb1b83ab534c.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 4:16 PM, lele100 said:

Here is a video of 13222. You can see how small the balcony on Deck 13 Aft Balconies actually are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrsio4mPQ8

On 12/4/2023 at 4:16 PM, lele100 said:

Love the Aft Cabins on Divina, Deck 13 “named” Oceanview due to small Juliet Balcony, great choice. 

I have stayed in aft balcony 10279 twice on Divina.  The balconies on deck 9 10 and maybe 11 are huge. (2 chairs, 2 loungers and a table). Nice overhang so you can even sit out if it rains. As you go to higher decks after the balconies do get smaller.  When staying in the after balcony on Divina you will get vibration when the ship is pulling into port.  Especially Ocean Cay as they always back in. 

There is also an aft elevator that is fairly close to cabins. The 2 middle elevators go to deck 15 adult pool area and garden bar. Hope that helps.