Riby Princess Caribe Deck Cat BE /Shower size

mcrcruiser

We havem't been on a Princess ship for awhile now ;as we mostly sail holland from  San Diego our home port ;but ,we can take the Amrak train to SF for a June 28 ,2025 Alaska cruise 

Mt question us  have they ever enlarged the shower area because the last time  cthe shower was so small you virtually had to size the walls & spin . Now a bit heavier & in my mid 80s I can;t  easily get up to Gym showers as often as I like 

So what is the prognosis  on the size of the showers in a BE category balcony on Caribe deck for  the Ruby Princess .. 

Thanks in Advance

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

We havem't been on a Princess ship for awhile now ;as we mostly sail holland from  San Diego our home port ;but ,we can take the Amrak train to SF for a June 28 ,2025 Alaska cruise 

Mt question us  have they ever enlarged the shower area because the last time  cthe shower was so small you virtually had to size the walls & spin . Now a bit heavier & in my mid 80s I can;t  easily get up to Gym showers as often as I like 

So what is the prognosis  on the size of the showers in a BE category balcony on Caribe deck for  the Ruby Princess .. 

Thanks in Advance

Unfortunately, all categorized 'balcony' cabins on the Ruby still have the same small shower you know. You would need to move up in cabin type for larger showers and/or tubs.

Showers are part of the molded cabin design. They are as they were. Can't really be modified. The Ruby Princess as designed has small showers in interior and balcony category, BE, cabins. Mini suites have a shower/tub combination. They offer more room, but you have to step over the tub wall to enter.