Diamond desk phone number??

Crusin Karen

2 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Having major problems with booked cruise of 3/25-4/5. I have diamond desk # for son to call to resolve. Want to make sure it’s still current: 1-855-386-8437. Jamman are you there?!?!? TIA

Yep! I keep the number in my signature along with the Milestone desk, but I see you already have it. Good luck! 😎

It’s messed up Big time. I was checking my cruise manager. I was offered upgrade from OV to balcony for $114. I accepted  put in my cc info to pay the $114 they kept saying there was an error to try again. Which I did. After 5th try I gave up. Figured I’d check the next day. Next day there were 5 $114 charges to my cc but no upgrade! 🤬😡 first upgrade I’ve EVER received btw. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

It’s messed up Big time. I was checking my cruise manager. I was offered upgrade from OV to balcony for $114. I accepted  put in my cc info to pay the $114 they kept saying there was an error to try again. Which I did. After 5th try I gave up. Figured I’d check the next day. Next day there were 5 $114 charges to my cc but no upgrade! 🤬😡 first upgrade I’ve EVER received btw. 

Good luck - hope all works out on Monday.  Maybe they just haven't gotten around to assigning the cabin # yet.  Hopefully someone will catch the error today and the charges will drop off - but hopefully not all 5!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pe4all said:

Good luck - hope all works out on Monday.  Maybe they just haven't gotten around to assigning the cabin # yet.  Hopefully someone will catch the error today and the charges will drop off - but hopefully not all 5!

Thank you! That’s exactly what I’m wishing for! Take 4 of the $114 charges off, change my cabin number. Can’t figure out where the $114 charges are being applied! No OBC either! 🤔🙄😵‍💫😣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sc4125 said:

Not to hijack, but I became Diamond this year (2 cruises ago) and obviously don't know much about it.  What is the Diamond Desk number and when would I be apt to call them?

2 hours ago, sc4125 said:

Not to hijack, but I became Diamond this year (2 cruises ago) and obviously don't know much about it.  What is the Diamond Desk number and when would I be apt to call them?

Number is in my first post. Instead of customer service # for red, gold and platinum cruisers, diamond has a separate # for any inquiries. Congrats on your new status! Don’t forget to book your free steakhouse dinner!