Rotterdam Panorama deck inside

FrankieSue

I was on Koningsdam 10045 a couple months ago, which would be comparable. The inside room is cramped but I really liked the location, very convenient for getting around the ship. The cabin has very little walking room, a nice big bed, and only a stool at the desk for sitting. Any room time I spent on the bed. Closet space was adequate and bathroom was acceptable, nice full shower. For two people it would be a challenging dance moving around within the cabin. But nearby forward stairs/elevators give easy access to outside spaces, Crows Nest and Mainstage. And being near the Deck 10 door to the public space was very handy, many amenities/views there. And easy spa access, which I didn't use. On Halfacts look at pics for Rotterdam 8121 which I think is representative. (Inside cabins are a bit cramped so it's a challenge to even get photos.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, WannaSea said:

I was on Koningsdam 10045 a couple months ago, which would be comparable. The inside room is cramped but I really liked the location, very convenient for getting around the ship. The cabin has very little walking room, a nice big bed, and only a stool at the desk for sitting. Any room time I spent on the bed. Closet space was adequate and bathroom was acceptable, nice full shower. For two people it would be a challenging dance moving around within the cabin. But nearby forward stairs/elevators give easy access to outside spaces, Crows Nest and Mainstage. And being near the Deck 10 door to the public space was very handy, many amenities/views there. And easy spa access, which I didn't use. On Halfacts look at pics for Rotterdam 8121 which I think is representative. (Inside cabins are a bit cramped so it's a challenge to even get photos.)

Thanks for sharing.

20 minutes ago, Bill B said:

On cruisedeckplans.com there a 3 pics of 10012 (Nieuw Statendam) which should be similar.

P.S. Even though it's an Inside, 10053 might have a window.

endam Cin: 10012atendam Cabin: 10012

CruiseDeckPlans is of course, not free for the large photos anyway. HalFacts groups 'galleries' by the class of ship making it easier to scan for like-cabins on sister ships. 

I do not believe 10053 has a window. The Insides-with-a-Window on Rotterdam are 11057 and 11060.

7 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

CruiseDeckPlans is of course, not free for the large photos anyway.

Just Google the ship and room number, click on the link that shows up and you can see all the large, 'members only' pictures.