2 Casual Dinning Meals with Princess Plus

cactusrose

7 hours ago, leck57 said:

That's the same situation for me. In my case I think it's because I booked the Plus package before it was "upgraded" and the cost increased. I paid the lower price that was in place before things like Casual Dining was added to it. You might be in the same boat.

I booked a year ago after the price increase but before these changes were made.  The new benefits were added without a price increase.  If you paid the $60 per day price you should get all the new benefits.  My Travel Summary does not show the Ocean Now delivery or the two casual dining benefits but I'm sure they will be there.  This is from their press release.

"Princess Cruises today announced several valuable new updates to its popular Princess Plus and Princess Premier packages, providing guests with even more inclusive options at no additional cost, including casual dining, OceanNow delivery service, room service delivery, and express Green Lane embarkation."

7 hours ago, strobellayjam said:

Did you have to pay the cost difference, if you don't mind me asking?  We actually booked Standard Fare but just decided to purchase the package recently.  

If you have just purchased the package recently then you would have all the inclusions. In my case I wouldn't pay the cost difference as I don't think casual dining and the other later inclusions are worth it. The main ones for us are the drinks and WiFi and they alone make the Plus package worth it for us.