Sabor During Cool Weather?

laura85

I'm probably overthinking this...but what else am I supposed to do when we are just 10 days away from our cruise? We'll be on Harmony out of Galveston, and have booked Sabor for the first night at 5:30. I'm concerned that with the temps being in the low 60s, the restaurant will be too chilly for my elderly family and small children? Has anyone dined there when it is on the cooler side? The restaurant is basically open to the Boardwalk, and I don't know if they have space heaters.

2 hours ago, laura85 said:

Oh ok thank you guys for the info! I think we will be fine with some heaters in there. On another note, how early do we need to cancel specialty dining reservations to not be charge?

Sabor never sells out anyway.  We booked it onboard for dinner a couple of days before we ate there.  That said, we think their food is terrible so we won't be back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Sabors is NOT open air, perfectly climatized.

Sabor on Harmony is absolutely open air. I would love for you to post a picture of the front door and windows showing it’s enclosed. Might be different on other ships, but on Harmony it is not fully enclosed. See pic.

image.png