E class gyms

39august

I take that back!  The deck plans don't show an open deck but I remember one from sail away.  And if I look at pictures there is something there.

During sail away we were in the retreat and asked if we could go down there.  They said no.  But there were people there so I'm not sure who has access to that.  It's above the Iconic Suite cabin and not part of their balcony.

Can someone else answer?

3 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

I take that back!  The deck plans don't show an open deck but I remember one from sail away.  And if I look at pictures there is something there.

During sail away we were in the retreat and asked if we could go down there.  They said no.  But there were people there so I'm not sure who has access to that.  It's above the Iconic Suite cabin and not part of their balcony.

Can someone else answer?

On E class the open space forward is accessed from the spa. The gym is a deck above the spa and has no open deck in front. S class ships have the outdoor deck in front of the gym. 

Edge/Apex would be

16 - Retreat Sundeck

15 - Fitness Center 

14 - Spa 

12 - Iconic Suites 

Beyond/Ascent 

17 - Retreat Sundeck

16 - Luminae 

15 - Fitness Center

14 - Spa 

12 - Iconic Suites 

14 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Do you know who can access that deck from the spa for sail away in FLL?  Is it for people that book the thermal suite or are in Aqua class?  The retreat sun deck attendant made it clear we were NOT allowed down there.

Correct. The outdoor deck in front of the spa isn't for all passengers and there was never any indications on any E-Class ship of access to that outdoor deck except for Thermal suite and aquaclass guests.

36 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Can someone else answer?

Please point to what you are referring to. 

1690-2e59c80befa.jpg

43 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

You already answered it.  The outdoor area in front of the spa.  (I wish I knew how to "point")

That's correct.  And on our Dec 3 thru 10 sailing, there were indeed loungers out there.  Someone said in another thread there's nowhere to sit.  At least in our visit there to investigate the spa for future cruises...there were.